- For a complete list of this week's events, check out our calendar.
Last Week's Attendance
- Sunday at New Life: 656
- Including daughter works and extensions: 899
The Life Anchors are sponsoring a Bonfire Social for Family Ministry + reGeneration on Friday, November 5, from 6:30 to 9:30 pm at the home of Don and Martha Dobyns. This event is free, and everyone is invited. If your last name begins with A-M, please bring a package of hotdog buns and something sweet to share. If your last name begins with N-Z, please bring a package of hotdogs and drinks to share. Contact the Dobynses for directions and more information.
Pastor Appreciation Month
October is Pastor Appreciation Month. In the foyer are baskets for both pastors that will be available to a bring a card for them to share your appreciation.
Complete in Him Conference
The Singles Ministry is hosting the Complete in Him conference on November 12-13. Volunteers are needed to cook a dish for the Friday night dinner. All singles 18 and up, it’s time to register for the conference—sign up now with the Wamplers or Kobasics for only $25, or pay $35 at the door. The entire church is invited to attend the evening services with guest speaker Terry Black from Memphis, TN.
Alcohol Chemical Treatment Series
The ACTS program is a biblically based alcohol and drug treatment program that meets every Sunday afternoon at 5:30 pm. The class is held above the gym in the last classroom. If you are interested in attending this program, or know of someone who could benefit from the program, please contact Steve Miller.
- Special: Helen Burton, Allen Curley Family
- Healing: Ronnie Bishop, Juliet Lindsey, Rosita Perez, Delia Salcado, Jason Bishop, Sharla Dean, Don Best, Patty Hill, Amy Bowling, Juliet Lindsey, Ronnie Bishop, Esther Fariss, Larry DeFrietas
- One received the Holy Spirit and two were baptized at our Manchaca daughter work.
- Two received the Holy Spirit at our Manor daughter work