- For a complete list of this week's events, check out our calendar.
Last Week's Attendance
- Sunday at New Life: 637
- Including daughter works and extensions: 845
Nursery Volunteers and Parents
Volunteers are needed for the nursery. If you are interested in volunteering or have a child in the nursery, there will be a meeting this morning after service in the ladies prayer room. Emails can be sent to email@example.com.
Alcohol Chemical Treatment Series
The ACTS program is a biblically based alcohol and drug treatment program that meets every Sunday afternoon at 5:30 pm. The class is held above the gym in the last classroom. If you are interested in attending, or know of someone who could benefit from the program, please contact Steve Miller.
Instructors are needed to teach drug and alcohol awareness at a women-only parole class on Monday evenings. If you are interested, please contact Steve Miller or Tina Bradshaw.
[re]GENERATION Garage Sale
The youth are collecting items for a youth garage sale fundraiser. If you would like to donate items, please contact Sarah Simmons.
Friday night All-Church Prayer has a new schedule. Prayer is now scheduled on the third Friday of each month. The next scheduled prayer night is Friday, March 18, from 8 to 10 pm.
- Special: Wilson Family, Frank McDonald, Juliet Lindsey
- Healing: Janice Wagner, Frank McDonald, Mila Odens, Ron Macey, Faris Dobyns, Vivian McGranaghan, Promise Simmons, Linda Kreis, Rod Madden, Danielle Parks, Charles Hill, Milton Shepperd, Linda De Rousse, Stephanie Langley
- Sylvia Shepperd, a first-time visitor, was baptized in Jesus’ name.
- One was baptized in Jesus’ name, and one was filled with the Holy Spirit at our Manchaca daughter work.