- For a complete list of this week's events, check out our calendar.
Last Week's Attendance
- Sunday at New Life: 635
- Including daughter works and extensions: 887
Famous Froese Corn Dogs
Please join us in the gym after evening service for our annual Famous Froese Corn Dog fundraiser benefiting Children’s Ministry. Corn dogs are $1.50 each or three corn dogs for $4. Plates are only $2 (includes a corn dog, chips, and drink).
Pastor Appreciation Month
October is pastor appreciation month. Urns are in the foyer on the glass table if you would like to bring cards of appreciation for our pastoral families. There is an urn for the Shaw family and an urn for the Thompson family.
Fall Classes for Personal Growth
The final fall class for personal growth will be Tuesday, November 1, at 7 pm. The class will be “Male and Female, Part 2: Ways We’re the Same, Ways We’re Different, and How to Make It Work.”
[re]GENERATION: Parent Alliance and Youth Game Night
Parents of youth are invited to attend the parent alliance meeting at New Life on Friday, November 4, at 8 pm, in the sanctuary. Meet the youth staff, hear the vision for the youth, and share your ideas for communication between parents and the youth ministry. There will be hilarious and fun-filled activities for the teenagers in the gym. For more details contact Akil or Sarah Thompson.
Build-a-Ramp Service Project
The Men’s Ministry is coordinating a Build-a-Ramp team for The Texas Ramp Project on Saturday, November 12. If you are interested in being part of this team, contact Jerry Noble by Wednesday, November 2.
- Special: Fabion Heredia, James Campbell
- Healing: Hannah Starks, Bryan Bootka, Brayden George, Maria Fruzia, Vita Sharpe, Sis. Bernard, Derryl Skinnell, Jonathan Bernard Family, Jessica DiRuggiero, Tanya Ross, Bruce Hollis, Linda Shiflet, Bertie Long, T.J. Moore
- Steve Miller preached at the Holiday Transfer Prison in Huntsville where 146 were in attendance and 27 received the Holy Spirit.
- Our Manor Spanish daughter work, led by Fernando Luna, baptized two in Jesus’ name.