Daughter & Sister Churches
In keeping with our vision to reach all of the Austin metropolitan area, we continue to plant other churches throughout Austin and in surrounding towns. We call these churches "daughter churches."
The goal is for each daughter church to become an autonomous church. When a daughter church becomes solidly established, it is released from the oversight of New Life and becomes an independent "sister church" affiliated with the United Pentecostal Church International.
New Life has started a total of twenty-one daughter churches, ten of which have become sister churches. Ministers who have been sent out from New Life to become the pastor of an existing church can also request designation as a sister church. Below is a list of our current daughter and sister churches.
- Austin: New Life Korean Church, Pastor Moon Hwan Lee
- Austin: Nueva Vida de Austin, Pastor Richard Hernandez
- Hutto: New Life Church, Pastor Seth Simmons
- Jonestown: New Life Fellowship (currently inactive)
- Kyle: New Life Sanctuary, Pastor David Mullins
- Luling: New Life House of Prayer, Pastor Jesus Estrada
- Manchaca: Apostolic Life Center, Pastor John Ratka
- Manor: Iglesia Nueva Vida, Pastor Fernando Luna
- Austin: Centro Familiar Nueva Vida, Pastor Jesse Romero
- Austin: New Life Temple, Pastor Dwayne Shaw
- Burnet: New Life Fellowship, Pastor Doug Fowler
- Bertram/Oatmeal: New Life Fellowship also conducts a Bible study in Oatmeal. Contact Pastor Fowler for more info.
- Cedar Park: The Sanctuary, Pastor Melvin Reddy
- Fredericksburg: Calvary Pentecostal Church, Pastor Don Steadman
- Georgetown: Apostolic Lighthouse Church, Pastor Donnie Huslage
- La Ward: United Pentecostal Church, Pastor Mike Williams
- Pflugerville: Way of Life, Pastor Chad Harper
- Round Rock: New Life Church, Pastor Edwin Roark
- Taylor: New Life Church, Pastor Roy Hutton