Director: Greg Starks
New Life's Discipleship Ministry is committed to helping people become genuine disciples of Jesus Christ through the study of Scripture and a deeper experience of the Holy Spirit. Our discipleship program is more than classes on doctrine. It's an integrated program that helps new believers enter fully into our community doctrinally, spiritually, and socially.
- Integrate new members into the church family
- Equip new believers to live an overcoming life through the Holy Spirit
- Provide continuing education to help all believers grow to full maturity in Christ
To meet our objectives, we offer the following four classes.
Living the Spirit-Filled Life
This 4-week class is designed for new believers and as a refresher for mature believers and answers the following questions:
- What does it mean to have the Holy Spirit?
- What does it mean to "live by faith"?
- Is it possible to live an overcoming life?
- How can I deepen my relationship with God?
Essential Doctrines of the Bible
This 6-week class is designed for new believers and as a refresher for mature believers and covers the following doctrines:
- The nature of God
- The new birth
- The last things
- The call to holiness
Into His Image
This 6-week class is designed for mature believers and covers the following topics:
- The nature and practical implications of spiritual law
- Putting ourselves on the Potter's wheel
- The nature of the clay
- The nature of the molding process
Vessels of Honor
This 4-week class is designed for mature believers who have been through "Into His Image" and covers the following topics:
- Living an overcoming life
- Deepening your walk with God
- Discovering God's purpose for your life