Director: Jerry Noble
The mission of the Men's Ministry of New Life Church is to provide men with resources to develop godly character and to equip them to influence their world for Christ. Becoming a Christian is not a destination; it is the beginning of a lifelong journey.
God is seeking a man — a man who will build a foundation on the Rock and stand in the gap (with a repentant and prayerful heart) before God on behalf of his family, that it should not be destroyed.
Are you that man?
- Community Project: Texas Ramp Project (morning)
- February 26
- May 28
- August 27
- November 12
- Sports night: Mondays at 7:00 p.m.
- Church lawn service and maintenance: Saturday mornings
- Men’s Bible study: Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m.
- Community projects
- Church league softball team
- Men's breakfasts
- Annual men's conference
- Men's fellowship events
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love" (1 Corinthians 16:13-14, NIV).