Directors: Jared and Rachel Wood
New Life's Music Ministry provides an atmosphere of worship during services at New Life and endeavors to lift up the name of Jesus through music and song.
The Music Ministry is a vital part of our worship. Accordingly, we have many musicians and several organized singing groups.
- Choir is a large group comprised of anyone who would like to be a part. The choir meets twice a month during the week for practice, in addition to practices held on Sunday afternoons.
- Praise Teams are groups generally derived from the choir and chosen by the music director and lead worship during the services at New Life.
- Youth Choir is group available for those in the youth group, ages 12-24. The Youth Choir generally sings once a month.
- Sign Choir is group of individuals skilled in interpretative signing, generally done in conjuction with live or recorded music.
- Childrens Choir is composed of children from the Sunday School at New Life, and usually sing once per quarter.
If you would like to join the choir or be one of our musicians, please see us and talk to us about your interest.
Since members of our ministry play a prominent and visible role in our worship services, we must commit ourselves to be good examples and to represent our church well.
To that end we ask all those who are in the Music Ministry or who would like to join to commit themselves to following New Life's guidelines for leadership and public ministry policy.
Resources for New Life's Music Ministry
For lead sheets and YouTube clips of new praise choruses, please visit our ministry's resources page.