Single Adults (25 and up)
Directors: Wayland and Cecelia Wampler
Assistant Directors: Ben and Olga Kobasic
The mission of the Single Adults Ministry of New Life Church is to minister to the needs of singles from various backgrounds, including those never married, divorced, single parents, and widowed. Our primary goal is to provide a social and spiritual connection suitable for singles 25 and up.
To fulfill our mission and goal, we have established the following objectives:
- "Maximize singleness" through Bible study, through special singles enhancement sessions, and by providing opportunities for personal revival through singles conferences and special meetings.
- Reach singles outside the church by participating in outreach
- Provide social opportunities for singles to invite friends who are not in the church
- Single Adult Sunday school class. We welcome you to join us in the men's prayer room on Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m. for our weekly Bible study and refreshments.
- Social events. We have regularly scheduled social events each month.
- 25 to 35: Ben and Olga Kobasic coordinate the social events for this group, which are usually on the 2nd Saturday of each month.
- 36 and up: the Wamplers coordinate social events for this group, which are usually on the 4th Saturday of each month.
- Annual Complete in Him Singles Conference in November.